Need Help Catching 'em all? :)

Hey guys!

Just a quick post... I'm now so close to completing my living pokédex and can now start with my goal of training 'em all... to lv100... (that's gonna take a lot of effort)! I've managed to obtain at least the first evolution for every single pokémon, and have every legendary and mythical pokémon! The only thing stopping me now is evolving most of them to their later forms.

Because of this, if any of you need any help with completing your own pokédex and need to obtain a specific pokémon, feel free to let me know and if I am able to breed or obtain the pokémon you need, I will be more than happy to trade with you :)

If you would like to trade, please let me know what pokémon you need and leave your 3DS Friend Code in the comments. I'll reply as soon as I can letting you know whether or not I can trade you that pokémon and if so, when I am available to trade.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 1950 - 8144 - 4856 (registered under the name Hannah)

Good luck with your pokédex! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eevee Pokemon