Walkthrough Guides (What to Expect)

Welcome to my Walkthrough Guides Pokéfans!

It's time to start a brand new Pokémon adventure! Yay! :D

I will be aiming for complete, detailed walkthroughs over time of the main and post stories of any games I upload. I am aiming to start with a walkthrough of X and Y, and then Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire afterwards. If any other games come out that I play I will try and upload walkthroughs of those as well and if you have any Pokémon games you would like me to do a walkthrough for, please comment and let me know!
These walkthroughs will include any items to collect, trainers to battle (and their Pokémon's levels), and available Pokémon to obtain in every area!

These guides will be based on my own play through of the game, and with help from the Official Guidebooks which I sometimes use. If interested, you should be able to get any of the guides from company's such as Amazon.

So without further ado, let's begin our journey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eevee Pokemon