Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Hey Pokéfans and welcome to my blog!

I'm hoping to be doing regular posts on anything Pokémon here. This should include Pokédex Entries, Walkthroughs of some of the main games, and any fun facts or trivia I find. I also hope to be adding some Top 5 and 10 lists in the future. If any events or new games come out that I find out about I'll be sure to post the info here as well to let you all know! This will normally be based on the dates and events for Europe, specifically the UK (as that's where I'm based), so some dates may be slightly different for other areas, but I will try to mention any differences that I know of as well if I can.

If there's anything you want me to talk about please leave any comments, and if you have any suggestions on facts or specific pokédex entries you want me to add, please let me know and I promise I'll get round to them as soon as possible :)

Also, some of the things I'll be posting on here may include my own opinion so may be a bit subjective or biased. Please do not be offended or upset if you disagree with my views, and feel free to post your own opinions in the comments section of the post :)

Have fun Pokéfans! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eevee Pokemon