Top #5 Dragon Type Pokémon

Hey guys, what's up? :)

This is going to be my Top #5 Dragon type pokémon list! I won't be adding Legendary or Mythical Pokémon to this list, as I feel that may make the list a bit biased, and I also plan on making a separate list of my Top Legendary Pokémon instead.
The pokémon on this list are entirely based on my opinion so pleased don't upset or offended if I have missed out your favourite pokémon. This list was incredibly hard for me as there are a lot of worthy Dragon type pokémon that could've made the list, so feel free to post your own favourite Dragon type pokémon in the comments if you feel I missed someone out!
So without further ado, lets start with number #5 :D



#5) Dragonair

Dragonair to me is a beautifully designed pokémon. He looks so graceful and elegant. Simple, yet stunning in his appearance, I just can't help but love him! Dragonair's stats aren't too bad either, with Total Stats of 420, he beats some fully evolved pokémon at least. Alongside his reputation of being one of the first Dragon type pokémon in the National Pokédex, he's smoothly won he's way onto my #5 slot.



#4) Kingdra

Let's just stop for a moment to appreciate this pokémon... it's a dragon... and a seahorse! That's pretty genius in my opinion, and it turned out pretty well too (credit to you there GameFreak!). Kingdra is an awesome looking pokémon, with very good stats (Total of 540) and an interesting dual-typing of Dragon and Water. This cancels out his weakness to Ice types, which are one of the only main threats to Dragon types, aside from Fairy and Dragon themselves. This means he only actually has 2 weaknesses! The first time I saw Kingdra, I knew he had swiftly swam he's way onto my Top #5 list.



#3) Tyrantrum

Now, those of you who had seen Tyrantrum as my third Pokédex Entry could probably guess he would be on this list somewhere. It's official, I always seem to fall for the creepy, dangerous, spooky, badass or threatening looking monsters ;) And Tyrantrum (being the king dinosaur/pokémon that he is), is no exception! He's design is amazing and totally worthy of the title 'King'; he looks like he could totally destroy any opponent in battle! That and his more than decent stats with a Total of 521 (121 of that alone being Attack), and we have a fierce competitor. I wouldn't dare argue with this beast, so I found myself with no choice but to add Tyrantrum to my #3 slot.



#2) Noivern

Noivern... part bat, part dragon and part pterodactyl... now thats cool! Maybe he looks even more cool to me after I discovered his threatening eyes after thinking through my whole first playthrough of X/Y that Noivern's eyes were what was actually he's large, hypnotic, stereo-like ears :') Anyway, not only is he's dark colour scheme of black and purple very fitting to his design, but he's high speed stat of 123 makes him one of the fastest Dragon-type pokémon in game! I couldn't help but fall quickly in love with Noivern, earning him a well-deserved #2 spot on my list.



#1) Haxorus

Axes... on his face! How could someone not appreciate this awesome beast of a pokémon?! Haxorus looks just totally badass, and capable of shredding an entire team alone. His attack stat is super high, reaching 147, and moves such as Swords Dance or Dragon Dance are capable of raising it even more! He even has great coverage over types that may resist or better him, such as Poison Jab for any super effective Fairy types, and Earthquake for those resistant Steel types. If played right, Haxorus can be a real threat to any battle, and I am proud to have him as my #1 Dragon type pokémon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eevee Pokemon